Fundraising Cocktails at The Bar Above for Oogachaga on 19 November 2016
Join us for a casual evening of
finger food and cocktails, as part of Oogachaga’s series of fundraising events.
Each ticket includes admission, finger food and 1 specially-created cocktail. A portion of the bar's proceeds will also be donated to Oogachaga.
If you wish to do bulk purchase or make a direct donation to support this fundraising event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Oogachaga (OC)
OC is Singapore’s only community-based, professional counselling, support & personal development organisation working exclusively with LGBTQ individuals, couples & families. We support the community through more than 1,000 sessions of face-to-face, phone, email and whatsapp counselling every year; and trained more than 1,500 social service, healthcare and education professionals over the years.
OC is a non-profit organization under Spaces Counselling and Community Limited, a registered charity in Singapore (no: 01812).
- This is a social event with free-seating.
- Please present your PRINTED PEATIX receipt or E-Ticket on your smart phone to gain admission to the venue and exchange for a drink coupon.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Donations to this event are not tax deductible.
- The event description was updated. Diff#208202 2016-11-17 13:38:03
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
1 x ticket SOLD OUT $50.00 2 x tickets SOLD OUT $90.00 3 x tickets SOLD OUT $120.00 4 x tickets (limited) SOLD OUT $150.00
- Venue Address
- 72 Tanjong Ragar Rd (above Pho Stop) Singapore
5-10min walk from Tanjong Pagar & Outram Park MRT stations